index
Dieses Forum nutzt Cookies

Fragen & Probleme
Nerio Scevola
Gast
Hello!
Ich wollte mich erkundigen, ob der NPC-Account auch von einem User verwendet werden kann, der hier nicht angemeldet ist? Konkret würde es um einen Plotchara für ein oder zwei Szenen gehen. Smile

Liebe Grüße,
Bensch
Emerson Sloane
Gast
ahoi bensch! Aww
wir bequatschen deine anfrage kurz im team und melden uns dann zeitnah zurück!
Aidan James
Gast
Hallo Smile
Da ich Aidans Story gerade noch etwas umschreibe wollte ich fragen, in welchen Firmen es eine Möglichkeit gibt, als Programmierer zu arbeiten. Ich fände es toll wenn man AJ schon wo integrieren könnte und ich nicht etwas neues für ihn erfinden müsste Smile

Edit: ich habe gerade eine andere Option gefunden, hat sich somit erledigt Smile
Dominika Udinova
Gast
Ich hätte eine Bitte. Und zwar könnte man Nika bitte in Dominika umändern. ich sag schon mal danke! Smile liebe grüße
YOU WANT A FIGHT.
I'LL BRING A WAR
about the character

Milas de Escobar wohnt in Buenos Aires, Argentinien , ist 33 Jahre alt, arbeitet als CEO VON ACERO DE ESCOBAR & EL DESPIADADO/EL JEFE DES PORTEÑO KARTELLS und gehört zur Oberschicht.

Für das Aussehen des Charakters stand Noah Mills Modell.

about the user

Milas de Escobar gehört seit 06.12.2017 zum Behind Closed Doors, verfasste bisher 4.492 Posts und 19 Threads und hört auf den Namen MIGGI ALMIGHTY.
A VECES YO SOY DÍOS
Están viendo que el perro es bravo y le petean la jaula.
Gentleman, I am going to tell you who I am. Yo Soy Milas Ezequiel de Escobar. My eyes are everywhere. That means you guys can't move a finger in all of NYC without me knowing about it.

PLATA Ó PLOMO?
Las mentiras son necesarias cuando la verdad es muy difícil de creer.
Imagine you were born in a rich but heartless family, in a rich but poor city, in a poor country, and by the time you were 33 years old, you have so much money you can’t even count it. What do you do? You make dreams come true let them all pay!

FUEGO, ACERO & SANGRE
Un léon ne se regresa a mirar cuando un pero le ladra. Solo puede haber un rey
I dreamt of doing good. Those dreams are over. But make no mistake I will not go quietly. I will fight. "The Men of Always" are mistaken if they think they can defeat Acero de Escobar or even el Cartel de Porteño.

COMA MIERDA
Las promesas significan todo, pero cuando no se cumplen... las disculpas significan nada
That’s the thing about marriage-plans. No matter how perfect you think they are, however brilliant or audacious they may be, well, they can still go to s*** when that one thing goes wrong. And once that happens, there’s no going back. It’s all downhill from there.
played by
MIGGI ALMIGHTY
Schon passiert Smile
Dominika Udinova
Gast
dankefein! Joy7
Caroline Richfield
Gast
Hallo ihr Lieben <3

Könnte ich bitte diese Woche noch für Carolines Steckbrief haben?

Vielen Dank schon mal :o
YOU WANT A FIGHT.
I'LL BRING A WAR
about the character

Milas de Escobar wohnt in Buenos Aires, Argentinien , ist 33 Jahre alt, arbeitet als CEO VON ACERO DE ESCOBAR & EL DESPIADADO/EL JEFE DES PORTEÑO KARTELLS und gehört zur Oberschicht.

Für das Aussehen des Charakters stand Noah Mills Modell.

about the user

Milas de Escobar gehört seit 06.12.2017 zum Behind Closed Doors, verfasste bisher 4.492 Posts und 19 Threads und hört auf den Namen MIGGI ALMIGHTY.
A VECES YO SOY DÍOS
Están viendo que el perro es bravo y le petean la jaula.
Gentleman, I am going to tell you who I am. Yo Soy Milas Ezequiel de Escobar. My eyes are everywhere. That means you guys can't move a finger in all of NYC without me knowing about it.

PLATA Ó PLOMO?
Las mentiras son necesarias cuando la verdad es muy difícil de creer.
Imagine you were born in a rich but heartless family, in a rich but poor city, in a poor country, and by the time you were 33 years old, you have so much money you can’t even count it. What do you do? You make dreams come true let them all pay!

FUEGO, ACERO & SANGRE
Un léon ne se regresa a mirar cuando un pero le ladra. Solo puede haber un rey
I dreamt of doing good. Those dreams are over. But make no mistake I will not go quietly. I will fight. "The Men of Always" are mistaken if they think they can defeat Acero de Escobar or even el Cartel de Porteño.

COMA MIERDA
Las promesas significan todo, pero cuando no se cumplen... las disculpas significan nada
That’s the thing about marriage-plans. No matter how perfect you think they are, however brilliant or audacious they may be, well, they can still go to s*** when that one thing goes wrong. And once that happens, there’s no going back. It’s all downhill from there.
played by
MIGGI ALMIGHTY
Huhu,
Deine Bewerbungsfrist verlängert sich immer automatisch mlt der Verlängerubg deiner Avatarreservierung Aww

LG
Miggi
Caroline Richfield
Gast
Ich hab sie nirgendwo reserviert, sondern nur im Profil eingetragen.. wo muss ich das denn genau machen? Einfach bei den Reservierungen? Bin ein wenig verwirrt :o Biggrin
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT MY FACE DOES WHEN YOU TALK
about the character

Flynn Keneally wohnt in Manhattan, New York City, ist 32 Jahre alt, arbeitet als Profi-Surfer und gehört zur Oberschicht.

Für das Aussehen des Charakters stand Travis Fimmel Modell.

about the user

Flynn Keneally gehört seit 14.09.2017 zum Behind Closed Doors, verfasste bisher 314 Posts und 5 Threads und hört auf den Namen MIGGI ALMIGHTY.
Flynn Keneally
don't you f**king dare call him flynni or anything else. no nicknames!
- - - - - - - Hey, I am the truth, I am the wisdom of the fallen - I'm the youth. I am the greatest this is the proof. I work hard, pray hard, pay dues. I transform with pressure - I'm hands-on with effort. I fell twice before my bounce back was special. Letdowns will get you, and the critics will test you but the strong will survive, another scar may bless you.
32 big waves ridden
but that is just the warm up
- - - - - - - I am a Lost Boy from Neverland usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods, always on the run from Captain Hook. Run run Lost Boy, they say to me, away from all of reality. Neverland is home to lost boys like me and lost boys like me are free.
Surf Pro
harder, better, faster, stronger
- - - - - - - Uh-oh, running out of breath, but I got stamina.Running now, I close my eyes oh I got stamina. And I see another mountain to climb but I got stamina. I need another love, be mine 'cause I got stamina. I'm free to be the greatest, I'm alive. I'm free to be the greatest here tonight, the greatest, the greatest alive.
definitely divorced
you're married until you're divorced, but that doesn't mean you're living in a marriage.
- - - - - - - I can't help but love you even though I try not to. I can't help but want you. I know that I'd die without you. Stay with me a little longer I will wait for you. Shadows creep and want grows stronger, deeper than the truth.
played by
MIGGI ALMIGHTY
Ja, im Reservierungsthread einfach einmal das Ava reservieren Smile den Thread findest du HIER

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 10 Gast/Gäste